Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Let's play catch up!

Once again, I have been slacking on keeping up on this thing. Let's see if I can get back into posting once a week or so. What has happened since my last post? TONS! Aubry is in preschool. She is actually almost done for the year, and today I'm registering her for next year. It's crazy how much she is changing and turning into such a big kid. I can't believe she will be 5 this year!! She is still an amazing big sister,  even though she gets irritated with Haddie sometimes. I think that's pretty normal haha. 
Haddie is 10 months old now. It has seriously flown by!! She is getting so big, way too fast! She started crawling in December and it's been so fun ever since. She is trying really really hard to walk right now. I just want to slow down time. But since I cant, I will take way too many pictures, and create as many memories as I possibly can! 
In November we went to Montana, and I killed my first buck! Never in my life did I think I would live shooting guns and be out hunting, but let me tell you, I LOVE it!!! Richard has successfully turned me into a true redneck ;-)  He actually surprised me with a bow a little over a week ago. And I love that too. I love that we can shoot them at home in our own front yard. Or, if we go to the archery range,  the girls can get out and sit with us and we don't have to worry about ear plugs and such. 
I'm December I ran my first 5 K. That was a blast!! Me, Richard's sisters, and his mom did it together. The color run. I want to do it every year! It was SERIOUSLY a BLAST!! Aubry even said she wants to do it next year ;-)
Life is good over here. I can't complain about much. I have 2 amazing girls, and I truly have a wonderful man to spend my life with. So, there is a little catch up on our life in the last 10 months. Here's to hoping I can keep up better on here from now on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment