Thursday, February 24, 2011

The other night Richard & I were wresting on the couch, kind of picking at each other, which isn't abnormal for the 2 of us, & Aubry was eating in her high chair which is right behind the couch.. Well she started yelling at us "STOP!" & pointing. It was so funny. The things she does sometimes. She's our entertainment.  
Richard is extremely spoiled & now has a ps3. What did my brother Todd have to say about this? "IT'S ABOUT TIME!" haha! I honestly don't see a point in having 2 different game systems...but the blu ray on that thing is amazing!! Watching it on a 62 inch T.V. made it even better I think. I wanted to watch movies all night! 
My dentist appointment was disappointing. I thought I'd be able to get my teeth pulled the next day. Nope. They are all growing weird, & one of them is impacted & growing totally the wring way & pushing on the tooth in front of it. Anyway, our dentist wouldn't pull them & now I have to go see an oral surgeon & get all 4 of them pulled at once. Which will be nice because I wont have to go back. I'm just irritated because they hurt & I want them out!! My eye appointment went well, though. I picked out some super cute glasses that should be in in about a week. I can't wait to get them. I haven't had glasses in a really long time. 
Okay so this post was just kind of random little things, but I felt like typing them out. So there ya go world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment