Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scentsy!

Well as of today I am now selling Scentsy products. I'm super excited! I love their products so I'm really, really excited to sell it. It will be nice to have the extra money too, of course. :) I am having my Launch Party next Saturday (March 5th) at my mom's house. I'm a little nervous. I'm sure it will go fine though. I just hope people actually go. I would love to get some people who wanted to host their own party. Hopefully I will. I'm sure it will all go great & I'll be really happy. I've also been giving people my website info so they could order that way. So hopefully even if they don't go, they could order something.
Aubry has a little bit of a cold & she felt like she had a fever tonight. :( Hopefully her cold wont turn onto anything more. I'll just have to keep an eye on her. It seems like she always gets sick when Richard goes on nights. This time I blame it on this stupid weather. It's so back & forth. And ANNOYING! I can't stand it. You never know what it's going to be like. Super hot, freezing cold, rainy, snowy, windy. Ugh! So irritating. Haha.
Marilyn's puppies are getting big. I will have to take some pictures tomorrow & post them. They are so cute! I don't want to get rid of any of them! But I also can't imagine having all 8 of them! We'd go broke from dog food!

No comments:

Post a Comment