Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Puppies & Corn

Well we are supposed to be having Richard's friend's son take all of the puppies up to Phoenix some time this weekend & sell them for us. I am happy because they poop all over & eat SO much, but I will be sad to see them go..But I don't think it will take me long to get over it. HA! That sounds mean. Today I had to pour water on 2 of them 2 different times because they were fighting so bad & wouldn't stop. The first time I pulled them apart like 3 times & they acted like they were going to bite me, which was kinda funny because they're so small still, & the second time they were holding on so tight I couldn't pull them apart. Crazy dogs! What could they have to fight about?! Haha! Oh well, they will be gone soon & then I wont have to worry about them.

So 2 nights ago Aubry was eating dinner, being good, & she started grunting. So I look over & she is shoving a piece of CORN up her nose!! So I got that one out, then looked in to see if there was any more, & what do you know?! THERE WAS! So I had to pin her down & kinda sit on her & dig it out with tweezers. I was laughing so hard, but also frustrated. haha. She's so weird!!! But I love her! <3 Today she played outside a lot with the pups. She loves them. She calls them babies. She's changing so much every day lately. It's like she takes a nap & I go wake her up after 2 hours & she looks different. She's growing up WAY too fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment