Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sometimes being a girl stinks!

For about the past week I have been having these pretty bad pains in my lower right abdomen. I've kind of had them on & off since I got an IUD after having Aubry, but nothing like this. I went for a little check up, you know, the ones all of us girls LOVE...NOT! It's always super awkward & extremely uncomfortable if you ask me. Anyway, that's when it started really hurting. I usually have some cramping after those kind of things, so I didn't think much of it..until it wouldn't go away. So of course, me being the smart person that I am(cough cough), decided to google it. I should never, ever, EVER do that. Because I some how always manage to find the worst answers out there. Anyway, after talking to my awesome best friend, Stephanie, I came to the conclusion that I have an ovarian cyst. They're pretty common with an IUD from what I understand, and the symptoms I have seem about right. All of this isn't really a big deal, the part I'm mad about is that I finally, after weeks of not having any motivation what so ever to work out, have that motivation I've been wanting...but every time I try to do it...I feel like some thing is stabbing me in the ovary! It's so annoying! Now, I know people have way bigger problems than this, my best friend, for instance. But I needed to vent, and that's what I'm doing. While Richard listens to me & talks to me about it, I am sure he is tired of hearing about it by now, so I decided to share with whoever will read this. Or maybe no one will read it, and I will just feel better for getting it off my chest. I made an appointment to go see my doctor on Friday, bright & early. So then I will know what is wrong for sure, and get some advice on what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment