Friday, December 30, 2011

Update

I told everyone I would give them an update when I got my results back, & this is the easier way to do it rather than text & call everyone. Plu sit gives me a chance to write/type a little.
  Aubry & I were off to Safford again today. She thinks it was just so she could go spend time with grandma, but really it was because I had my follow up appointment. I didn't expect my biopsy results to be back quite yet, since they took almost 2 weeks for my pap results, and the holidays just passed. But, they were in! They came back negitive, which is awesome! I was all worried for nothing at all. What can I say? I'm a little crazy. I go back in 6 months to make sure everything still looks good.
 As for my pains, he did another ultrasound, & this time he could see a functional cyst on my right ovary. Which is what I thought I had from the begining. It is something that will go away on it's own, and really isn't that big of a deal. He gave me some IBU 800 for the pain, and sent me on my way. I wish he would have been able to see the cyst on the first ultrasound he did, so that I would have known back then what was happening with my body. But I really can not complain. Things turned out great today, and I was very happy leaving that office! I had a total attitude change from when I walked it. Usually it's the opposite. So it was nice. I am just relieved & happy to finally know what is causing all this pain I've been having. Hopefully the cyst goes away soon, and I can go back to feeling fine, and doing what I want! I feel like I was stressing out about nothing. But it is always scary when something is going on with your body that you can not explain. I had no idea what was going on, now that I do, I feel better. The pain is obviously still there, but now at least I know what it is from. I was scared about the biopsy because I have seen my best friend go through some pretty scary stuff, and while I would take all of her pain & problems & have them for my own if I could, it was scary to know what some of the bad results could come back as. Like I said in my last post, she is amazing! I love her!
 Richard seems relieved to know what is going on now, too. He is also amazing. I am just blessed with awesome people in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment