Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Camping

Our camping trip went really good! The drive up was beautiful, just like my dad said it would be. Seriously, I don't know how we have never gone up there when it's only 3 hours away. We left later than we planned, so we got there in the afternoon instead of late morning. The weather was so nice when we got there. I was SO HAPPY to be our of the HEAT!!! My dad took us for a ride to show us around where is property is and the lake. Once he saw the lake,Richard could not wait to go fishing the next day. He was so excited! The lake was beautiful! Shoot, everything up there was beautiful!


The second day we were there we went fishing, and got rained on. The rain was so crazy! But once it stopped, it was still so nice outside. I felt like we were in a whole different world up there. It was a great weekend. The third day, Richard actually caught some fish. While it was raining, of course. Aubry & I went back to the trailer and he toughed it out, and I went back and got him later. He caught 2 fish, and I think Aubry was more excited about it than he was. haha! 



I am very happy to say that Aubry did GREAT with her potty training while we were there! I was so worried it would get messed up, but we brought her little potty, and we took it outside during the day while she was playing, and even took it to the lake! haha. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! :) I think she liked camping, and I know she had a blast with her grandpa. We can't wait to go back!



No comments:

Post a Comment