Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 3

First of all, Happy 4th of July to everyone! I love the 4th of July, but it seems like Richard has to work every year, so it's kind of been a bummer the last few. He is working days today, and we will watch the fire works after dinner. Much better than it being night shift!
   Today is day 3 of Aubry being in panties and I am SO excited! She has done so well! She has had a couple of accidents. Yesterday she had 1, and today she hasn't had any. Except poop...she hasn't mastered getting to the potty for that yet..but I know that is harder to get them to do, so I am okay with it. Her wearing panties for the entire day & me not cleaning up pee off the floor over & over is a HUGE step up, so I won't complain!! Friday morning we are heading up to New Mexico to my dad's property for a couple of days. It will be the first time we have gone, and Aubry's first camping trip. He has a trailer, so it's not roughing it camping, but it's still camping. I hope she does good. I'm mostly worried about her remembering to use the potty while we are there. It will be almost a week of panties when we go, so she should be good. We will bring her travel potty seat, and her little potty. I'm hoping she will just use the travel seat, but I'm bringing the little potty just in case. It seems so crazy to me that I was going nuts trying to get her to potty train, and then she just did it on her own. I shouldn't jinx myself with it, but she has never done this good, so I am hoping this is it! It's good timing too, because we aren't going to be crazy busy these days off, and she started it while Richard was still working, so we weren't going any where. So, here's to hoping it lasts! I will post again after our little camping trip, with lots of pictures, and updates on how Aubry did with going potty! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment